Many established customers will keep coming back but this is not a guarantee. Their businesses may also be facing the same fiscal and resource constraints. In addition to all of these, consumers are unforgiving.
- Establishing collaborative connections with your suppliers and contracted services, and maintaining an atmosphere of commitment and trust;
- Adopting strategies that ensure a cooperative, collaborative, ownership and sense of belonging among your employees;
- Employing or enlisting good trainers who recognize the necessity of being a part of your team;
- Developing a working relationship with regulators and system assessors and maintaining an atmosphere of mutual understanding, commitment and trust;
- Regularly communicating your commitment to your customers and consumers, providing easy means for them to freely communicate with you and actively encouraging such communications.
- Recognizing the positive role of honest communications with consumers and avoiding the temptation of soother-communications.