Commercial Predator Traits:
- They pretend to be helping you solve problems but clearly not. They make money at your expense because the problems you face persist in spite of their "help".
sell you products or services that you do not need but fail to provide you
with the means and facts
- They make you pay annual fees for them to tell you what you already know.
- They dazzle you with meaningless statistics about their products and services.
- They make you pay more for useless diplomatic responses if you dare to challenge the validity of the products or services that they have sold to you.
- They systematically draw and entrap you in a state of dependence on them.
- They constantly find ways to make you believe that you will fail without their products or services.
frequently change things around or change the rules of engagement to
make sure that you are unable to meet the "standards" that they have unilaterally set.
- They increase the stakes (the price or the heat) when they find you in a tight corner.
- They make you do all the work and charge you for the labour.
The SSQA Concept proposes a collaborative arrangement that eliminates predator-prey relationships.