COMPLACENCY ZONE: A place where people think they are safe and simply do not care until it is too late to escape the tragic results of the lackadaisical attitude.
Although he did not mention these zones specifically in his apt definition of insanity, Albert Einstein clearly demonstrated why nobody should remain in these zones. He defined insanity as: “. . . doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
For the food industry, the SSQA Concept provides an escape from the confinement of com-zones.
- Timely because of too many recalls affecting too many companies and too many people;
- Effective because it is based on reality and science;
- Efficient because it cuts out unnecessary impositions, redundant rules, irrelevant activities and red tapes;
- Low cost because it is driven by the public interest and altruistic principles of GCSE-Food & Health Protection;
- Suitable for any size of company because of its inherent customizable and expandable provisions;
- Never outdated because of its inherent organic nature in immediately responding to changes as part of its on-going implementation without the delays of outside committee deliberations;
- Confidence-building for consumers because their safety and satisfaction constitute the main focus of the concept;
- Prudent because spending less to accomplish more is always wise;
- Good for your business because all of the above work together to ensure the survival and profitability of your business.
- Fulfilling for industry professionals because it provides ample opportunities for legacy-building.
- Profitable for all because it provides a platform for honest and derseved earnings.