Although he did not mention these zones specifically in his apt definition of insanity, Albert Einstein clearly demonstrated why nobody should remain in these zones. He defined insanity as: “. . . doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
For the food industry, the SSQA Concept provides an escape from com-zone confinement.
- Timely because of too many recalls affecting too many companies and too many people;
- Effective because it is based on reality and science;
- Efficient because it cuts out external impositions, interferences, redundancies and red tapes;
- Low cost because it is sponsored under the public interest and altruistic principles of GCSE-Food & Health Protection;
- Suitable for any size of company because of its inherent customizable and expandable provisions;
- Never outdated because of its inherent organic nature in immediately responding to changes as part of its on-going implementation without the delays of outside committee deliberations;
- Confidence-building for consumers because they are the main focus of the concept;
- Prudent because spending less to accomplish more is always a wise thing to do;
- Good for your business because all of the above work together to ensure the survival and profitability of your business.