- Accommodates all customers
- Drives collaboration between suppliers and customers
- Engages all parties (suppliers, customers, third parties, regulators, consumers, etc.)
- Encourages adaptive instead of formulaic approaches
- Eliminates the use stagnant and generic audit checklists or requirements with numerous irrelevant and redundant clauses.
Copyright © Global Coalition for Sustained Excellence in Food & Health Protection, 2011 and ALL subsequent years: Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owners is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Global Coalition for Sustained Excellence in Food & Health Protection with appropriate and specific reference and/or link to the original content.