SSQA is a concept and an action strategy .
So Comprehensive, Yet So Concise:
- Accessibility – available online and accessible even to operations that have only one computer and internet access anywhere in the world.
- Affordability – very low price plus the availability of GCSE-FHP assistance to even small operations that cannot afford to hire a full time SSQA Facilitator.
- Usability - structured to make it easy to understand and used.
- Reliability – contains what has been proven to work (e.g. CODEX-recommended operation support strategies based on practical realities, science-based operation control measures, HACCP principles and implantation steps, etc.).
- Vitality – actively updated with the online copy serving as the most up to date version that is accessible to registered participants.
- Prorated Implementation – outlining basic, intermediate and advanced levels of SSQA implementation according to the size, resources and assessed risk of the operation with a set minimum of objectives to satisfy in ensuring product safety.
A Quick look at the Table of Content
Details of how to obtain a summarized preview copy of the manual are provided in this post: Membership Benefit Package
With this SSQA implementation manual, managers could take their operations through a quantum leap beyond mere compliance to new worlds of practical, realistic, effective and successful consumer protection with the attending customer satisfaction.
Single copies of the manual (in PDF format) may be obtained (without access to the live update version online) at the same price of CAD$75 per copy that is currently offered to SSQA Facilitators. This offer does not require your ENROLMENT in the GCSE-FHP SSQA program unless you wish to do so. You may contact the GCSE-FHP Team to obtain a copy via email: email@example.com
The current enrolment fees are set at CAD$150 for companies and CAD$75 for SSQA Facilitators per year to access the program guide that is available on-line.
See also the One Good Turn opportunities for obtaining free copies of the manual.